Describe an old person you know and respect
Who he or she is
How you know this person
What he or she is like
And explain why you respect him/her
- Well, I know many old people , as I love to learn new things from old as well as from adults.
- Here, I am going to talk about the most eldest person in my family , she is my grandmother.
- I know her since my birth , and she took care of me a lot .
- Her name is Satya Khanna.
- She is in her early 80s.
- She generally wears Punjabi suits.
- She is very beautiful, her smile attracts everyone .
- She has maintained herself very well by doing yoga everyday, that’s why she still looks very young, no one can say that she is in her early 80s.
- She is intelligent as well as a kind hearted person.
- Everyone in my family respects and follow her decisions.
- I respect her because she never insults anyone and she gives equal chance and respect to everyone.
- She always says that if we want respect then we must respect others.
- I like her this thinking and that’s the reason I love her a lot.
- So my grandmother is the person whom I love and respect a lot.